A. Access. Customers will easily call that good care of your business, if he has an ease in filing a complaint. Can be by telephone. SMS, or a suggestion box. Make sure the facility is available and monitored.
2. Responsiveness. Container to make a complaint are available, but never responded to customer complaints. Though he promised would soon be followed up. Dusty suggestion box should not be allowed, as long unopened. Do not assume trivial suggestion box or SMS from the customer. If left alone, the customer could then write in the newspapers, and consequently the entire country came to know the 'disgrace' of your company. And it was a black campaign that is hurting you.
3. Competency. Customer attitudes can vary, if meraka dissatisfied. There is only silence, and then never returned. There also did complain, shouting, "I want to talk to the manager alone!" All that can happen if the front liners do not have the ability to provide solutions in the field, may not have sufficient product knowledge. Thus, the front liner, it must be smart and competent in their field.
4. Courtesy. However, greet customers with a smile should be put forward. Greeting, using a three-magic-words, like "Good morning, sir" or "Good afternoon, ma'am" a duty that must be delivered to the customer to greet him. This hospitality will make customers feel valued. If the customer is angry, but served with a smile, his emotions are likely to go down.
5. Reliability. Keeping promises is a must. Front liner is polite, but he said the food will be delivered within 10 minutes, it was 20 minutes, has not been served. Or, you sell electronic goods at affordable prices, but it is difficult to obtain spare parts.
6. Speed. In the current era as busy, the customer should not be allowed to wait or stand in line too long. When customers ask for the bill, an employee you have to get moving. Do not let him call other employees, only to be ignored again by reason of the store was crowded.
7. Security. Customers should feel secure and comfortable. Items left behind, such as wallets, should you send it. If no address tercantung, keep customers coming back sampaia. Not only about the goods, the safety factor here also means that you should be able to maintain the confidentiality of customer data. For, a particular business, sometimes the customer needs to maintain the confidentiality of privacy.
8. Tangible. He said, the turnover of your business stand at 1 billion per month. But, why is the building where your business is left untreated? Appearance of the front liners are also not convincing. Kala is the case, how will customers believe that your company can be trusted (bonafide)?
9. Professional. The customer is never asked about how much your company assets, or how much it cost the company to build a magnificent office building. Customers do not want to know that affairs. Anyway, they will always demand to be treated well. That's it. Thus, any complicated personal problems, you should be able to always be professional with a separation between personal affairs and the affairs of the company.